top of page

グループ

公開·75名のメンバー

(LIVESTREAM!!) Today: Baskonia v Milano live online 28 December 2023

Watch Baskonia vs Panathinaikos for free! Watch Now. image live player ... We simply provide information to help you make better decisions when gambling online or ...

Subs: Lo Celso 7, Moura 7, Aurier 6. Match highlights: 9' - Cleared off the line! Rodriguez gets on the end of a back-post corner but sees his effort blocked and then Spurs somehow survive the ensuing goalmouth scramble. GOAL! It's been coming. Dier headed McNeil's cross to the edge of the box where Rodriguez fired a low drive that Lloris parried and Chris Wood pounced to open the scoring. After 18 straight victories, Liverpool suddenly collapsed on Watford's field in the previous round, that defeat probably only slowed down the road to the throne of Liverpool, because their distance with Manchester City was very big. With the quality of their squad, Liverpool is not difficult to stand up after the accident at Watford. At this point, perhaps the only goal of The Kop is to successfully defend the Champions League title because at the domestic tournament, the championship is almost firmly in their hands. However, Atletico Madrid is not an easy team to play and coach Jurgen Klopp needs to make more efforts to get a beneficial result in the second leg at home. Pogba, who has been linked frequently with a potential move away from United, has only featured eight times for United this season due to the injury, which kept him sidelined for three months. The former Juventus midfielder returned to action as a substitute in United's 2-0 defeat at Watford and also featured in their 4-1 win against Newcastle United on Dec. Fernandes made his first start in the FA Cup fourth round tie at Southampton last weekend and Mourinho said Bergwijn, who joined the club on Wednesday, will be involved in Sunday's Premier League game at home to champions Manchester City. Tottenham have had a difficult start to 2020, with England striker Harry Kane and France international Moussa Sissoko injured in the defeat at Southampton on New Year's Day, leaving them short in midfield and without a recognised striker. Subs - Ekambi 4, Ontiveros 5, Morlanes 5. Atletico Madrid - Oblak 6, Arias 6, Felipe 6, Hermoso 6, Lodi 5, Koke 5, Thomas 5, Herrera 5, Saul 6, Felix 7, Morata 5. Subs - Llorente 5, Trippier 5, Vitolo 5. KEY MOMENTS 14’ FELIX. The Villarreal defence backs off and backs off, with the Portuguese teenager taking aim from 20 yards out. The first couple of weeks were kind of like a holiday, being able to spend time with the kids at home and help the missus out, because we're always away. But towards the end I was screaming 'get me out of there'. Manchester City's last Premier League game before the season's suspension was the 2-0 defeat by Manchester United on 8 MarchMR: Did you think about how difficult it would be to play again amid the pandemic?RS: I didn't think we were going to return. While Wolves don't tend to ship many, they do concede consistently, and Wanderers blank against United was their only clean sheet in their last seven matches. Away from Molineux, Wolves conceded in 100% of their last 10 assignments, though they fired back with goals of their own in 90% of those games. With the season back under way behind closed doors after an interruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic, Chelsea look resurgent. And amid the ghostly silence that now accompanies these big occasions, Lampard's growing maturity as a manager can be heard as well as seen. Barkley winner takes Chelsea into FA Cup last fourAction and reaction from Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final tiesThe 42-year-old, in his first season in top-flight management, could be heard offering words of encouragement and tactical tweaks during a first-half drinks break as Chelsea struggled to cope with Manchester City's early surge at Stamford Bridge on Thursday. Usmanov, who sold a 30% stake in Arsenal to American rival Stan Kroenke in August 2018, said that he was exploring various means of investment to further his involvement at Everton. The Russian tycoon's holding company USM have sponsored Everton's Finch Farm training ground since 2017 but Usmanov said he was also interested in the naming rights of their proposed new Bramley-Moore Dock stadium. For me it is quick, attacking, flowing football with the right intent. There is no intention to take it back to the keeper. We have players with pace, quality and skill. I wouldn't want James, Lingard, Martial and Rashford running at me. Sir Alex Ferguson, left, and David Gill, right, watched Saturday's game at the EtihadUp in the directors' box, Solskjaer's mentor, Sir Alex Ferguson, certainly enjoyed the 2-1 win at Manchester City. Ahead of this match, Fortuna are placed 16th with 28 points while Dortmund are on 63 points, and in second place. This match is crucial for both teams and for different reasons. Dortmund are chasing the league title, and while realistically it seems impossible, but mathematically it remains possible, as they are seven points behind leaders Bayern Munich. Stream Basketball - Live & Upcoming on Watch ESPN 2:00:00FC Bayern Munich vs. Valencia Basket. ESPN3 • Euroleague. Thu, 11:30 AM. Emporio Armani Milan vs. Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz. ESPN3 • Euroleague. Thu, 3 ...ESPN · Sep 5, 2019 He played so, so well. What happened (after the Norwich match) was clear, almost nothing happened. So I think he's ready. Before I arrived he wasn't playing much, he has to play tomorrow. We go with him again. Spurs, seventh in the table, have lost their last four matches in all competitions, including their penalty shootout defeat to Norwich, and are in danger of missing out on a top-four spot and Champions League qualification. Bournemouth only had two shots on target, with one of those coming from Junior Stanislas on his return from eight months out with a knee injury. Graham Potter's Brighton move three points above Bournemouth, with both clubs on a similar run of form - one win in eight before this game - and only previously separated on goals scored. Follow reaction and all of Saturday's games hereJahanbakhsh finally ends goal drought Media playback is not supported on this device Potter pleased with 'fantastic' Brighton Jahanbakhsh's time in England has not gone to plan. Was the language barrier a major problem?The language barrier becomes bigger in people's eyes, because of the results. I think if the results had been good things would have gone like the previous season - people would have allowed me to make mistakes, and found my English more acceptable than focusing on my mistakes. I had a certain level of English simply because I hadn't had the opportunity to develop it more - Id had two years in France with Paris St-German where I concentrated much more on French. Werder Bremen have been off form for the better part of the season and it is worse that they have struggled at home. They have managed just one win, and 10 losses in 14 league matches at their backyard and carry a poor attack and defence record in the league. This will be detrimental heading to this game and their pressure being in the relegation zone doesn’t help too. Wolfsburg have for the last five years been the underdogs in this clash but this time they should be confident of going for the kill. They have a good away record and score an impressive amount of goals. Perhaps their defence may disappoint here once again, but we expect them to win. We will go with a 3-1 win for Wolfsburg here. The Mail state that if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sticks with the Spaniard, Henderson could be looking at a third consecutive season on loan at Sheffield United next term. Paper Round's view: David de Gea is obviously a world-class goalkeeper. He's just struggling for form at the moment. United are in a position where they will be forced to make a decision when Henderson return from loan, as the 22-year-old won't want to sit on the bench as De Gea's deputy for a season. Watch Hapoel Tel Aviv v Hamburg Towers Live Stream Live Now. Aris v Śląsk WrocławBKT EuroCup · Budućnost v Universitatea ClujBKT EuroCup Olimpia Milano v BaskoniaTurkish Airlines EuroLeague · Bayern v Valencia ...

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

• thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Riva Motwani
    Riva Motwani
  • Dawood Baksh
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
bottom of page